World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Advertising for a football (soccer) club

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Advertising for a football (soccer) club Empty
PostSubject: Advertising for a football (soccer) club   Advertising for a football (soccer) club I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:09 am

Club/team you are advertising: Football (soccer) club/team

What you will be doing in that club/team: Practicing and developing football i.e. soccer skills, team management, social development , possible scrimmages and games

How much room you will need: A small field, sometimes a gym if it rains, locker room access

One reason why people should join your club/team (think of it as a blurb, or something to draw attention): Football is a great team sport, it develops your mind, body and social skills. Join, interact and just have fun while we learn and play together.

((For this club/team to be successful we need 10 members so we can scrimmage! Thanks for looking!))
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

Advertising for a football (soccer) club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a football (soccer) club   Advertising for a football (soccer) club I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Mei will join!
Back to top Go down

Advertising for a football (soccer) club
Page 1 of 1