World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Advertising for a Music club/School band

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Advertising for a Music club/School band Empty
PostSubject: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Club/team you are advertising: A school Band? or a Music club...

What you will be doing in that club/team: We will organize ourselves into a band and play music. I have all the necessary sheets for each kind of song out there.

How much room you will need: The music room. And maybe the room adjacent for a small snack time of tea and cake. And a photocopier...

One reason why people should join your club/team: *clears throat* Can you play an instrument? Do you enjoy playing it, and studying music to play? Then this is a club to join. I will try to organize, in wich we can play at events. This is NOT a rock band.

1. Lien
2. Antonio
3. Alec
4. Mariella
5. Gilbert

[ooc: Austria will likely call conductor, and pianist. 8D]

Last edited by Roderich Edelstien on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lien kim nguyen
I'm a double c~ meaning I'm cute and a crazy bitch~
lien kim nguyen

Birthday : 1993-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:28 pm

How interesting~ May i join?
Though i am afraid that my music reading skills are limited...
I can still play traditional and classical if that means anything~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:42 pm

*Stares at Roddy for a moment.* I'd like to join, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 pm

I'll join! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:30 am

Ah so that is three then?

Dont worry Frau Lien, I will teach you if you would like.

*stares at Antonio, and clears throat* Well.. Hallo Anotnio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:16 pm

*raises an eyebrow* hola. You know I can play...we were in symphony together.

((Toni means an international youth symphony~ if you don't like the idea, I can change it, but I figured it was an easy way for them to have met.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:32 am

Yes. I never doubted you.

((nah that's perfectly okay :3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:33 am

Sooooo...I can join, then~?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:44 am

I never said you couldn't. And for your information, that is a yes. A big band produces a much higher quality than a smaller one. But it only sounds the best with practice. Are you willing to, and not slack off and eat tomatos? *raises brow, with a questioning look*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:49 am

I take music as seriously as you do. You should know that. *somewhat derisive, mostly hurt*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:22 am

Ah, Edelstien... You must know I cannot turn this offer down. If I may, I can also assist with the tea and desserts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:47 am

-grumbles- due to a deal with Edelstien I will be joining this club.. I will be playing flute.. although I am awesome at Guitar too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Exellent! This is comig along nicely. I hope more people join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Would it be all right if I joined, Roderich? I played the clarinet when I was younger...I'm sure I can do it now if I try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Music club/School band   Advertising for a Music club/School band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertising for a Music club/School band
Page 1 of 1