World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

The Wangs family "secret"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimei

Meimei

The Wangs family "secret" Empty
PostSubject: The Wangs family "secret"   The Wangs family "secret" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:23 am

It was about Midday, the weather outside was pleasant and calm. The classroom that was usually used for maths, was being borrowed by herself, Alec and Toni and was empty besides themselves. The desks and chairs were still in their neat rows empty. The blackboard still had the homework assigned to them yesterday on it. There was a messy pile of papers and books on the end of the table, and a page with working out beside it. A window was on the other side of the room allowing students to see into the hallway or into the classroom.

Alec and Toni were chatting away on one side of the room. Mei, however was sitting on the teachers table fiddling with her hair and looking out the window. Outside looked so nice and free, she felt so imprisoned in the room. A strong feeling of dread was building up. It was about time for the rest of the family to come too, they would be here any minute and the more time passed the more anxiety came.

They would tell the family about Alec today. Get it over with. There were so many things to consider...First and most important of all: how were they going to tell them? Of course they were going to be shocked no matter how they were told but, the important thing was to make sure they all understood the main point: Alec is their Half-brother. Weather they liked it or not, they would have to accept it! Which wasn't the hard part...

Mei let a deep sigh out and looked to the floor of the classroom. "Any moment now..."
Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
He's watching you from somewhere and laughing.
Dae Hyung Im

PostSubject: Re: The Wangs family "secret"   The Wangs family "secret" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:30 am

Dae Hyung looked at the instructions given to him by Mei. It said to meet her in the Maths room at this time, but didn't say the reason. Slowly trudging towards the door, Dae Hyung opened it, and muttered a soft "Annyeong" before going inside.
After seeing Mei, Alec, and Antonio inside the classroom, Dae Hyung looked towards Mei and asked "Mei.... What's going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wangs family "secret"   The Wangs family "secret" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:44 am

Alec was exponentially more tense about this meeting than when he told Mei about this new bit of news. He brought the bombshell of a letter his mom had written with him of course and the thing was currently resting innocently on one of the student desks in the middle of the room. Poor Alec was even looking an almost sickly pale where he sat, hand tightly gripping his cousin's for support.

A few days ago after Alec had told Antonio a little about Mei's siblings and his encounters with them, Toni had promised to come with Alec for moral support when the day came that the big family secret was to be let out of the bag and in all honesty, if it weren't for Toni's presence right then, Alec probably would have been close to puking with how much his anxiety was getting to him. His biggest concerns right now were Yao, Li, and Lien. He didn't want Yao to start acting strangely around him after all this and as for Li and Lien... Well... He had good reason to be scared shitless of their reactions since both seemed to hate him for no well known reason.

Looking up when he heard the first of his new-found relatives enter the room, he almost breathed an audible sigh of relief that it wasn't Li or Lien who had entered first.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Wangs family "secret"   The Wangs family "secret" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:06 am

"Ni hao" the Chinese boy entered the said classroom, wearing a neutral expression not knowing yet the truth behind this gathering.

Yao was surprised from the message from Mei telling they will need to gather for a serious meeting. He waited patiently for this time to come and know what is going to happen. There must be a reason for him not seeing Mei around recently? He mentally prepares himself for any truth to come... like Alec and Mei will announce Mei is pregnant? Probably that's the worst case scenario Yao could think of.

Yao scanned the room, seeing only Mei, Dae Hyung, Alec and Antonio inside the room. The rest seemed not yet arrived. He stepped in next to Dae Hyung, as he also wanted the answer too, he taps his brother's shoulder "let's take a seat and wait for the others aru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wangs family "secret"   The Wangs family "secret" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 am

Toni squeezed Alec's hand. "I'm here for you, hermanito, remember that."

The Wangs were starting to trickle in. Toni wished irrationally that he could just burn the letter and they could pretend nothing had happened...he never wanted Alec to hurt like this.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: The Wangs family "secret"   The Wangs family "secret" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Mei responded instantly to her name by quickly letting go of her hair and turning to face the door becoming very tense. Already? people came already? Did they come all together? No they couldn't have! She wasn't ready! What was she going to- it was only Dae Hyung...It was the start to family parade.

She was about to get about and go over to Dae Hyung when Yao came in. Her hearts began to beat faster. Great, just what she needed. Yao was already annoying without all the drama. To her surprise he was rather calm about the whole thing and was helping her nerves when he told Dae Hyung to sit down with him. She smiled in appreciation to him and became calm again.

"Everything will be explained once everyone is here" She told them, she wasn't sure if she should smile or not. The news was good news, to her at least, but she wasn't sure how everyone else would react to it.
Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
He's watching you from somewhere and laughing.
Dae Hyung Im

PostSubject: Re: The Wangs family "secret"   The Wangs family "secret" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Dae Hyung turned around and saw Yao behind him. Nodding, the followed Yao to one of the seats in the classroom. Mei said everything would be explained once everyone else arrived, so it must concern all of them. This must be serious if she wanted them all in the same place at the same time. What could it be? Did something happen to Mei? Dae Hyung sighed. He hoped that everyone would just get in here so it could be explained. He was never that patient to begin with...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wangs family "secret"   The Wangs family "secret" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Alec smiled a little in appreciation at Toni. "I know you are... Thanks again for coming today, Kuya. It really means a lot." Especially since Toni was the only family (besides the Wangs of course) that was there to help him through this. Sure his other friends were there too, but they weren't the first people he'd go to for this kind of problem.

Upon seeing Yao enter the room, Alec's grip on Toni's hand tightened slightly, and he couldn't help but notice how calm was as he sat down. Given the way that they were all gathered here and the fact that Alec was present made it pretty obvious as to what Yao might have thought this meeting was about. Hopefully, the news that they had a new half-brother would be taken better than announcing that Alec proposed or knocked up Mei or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The Wangs family "secret"   The Wangs family "secret" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:05 am

Mei had looked super especially serious when she'd given him the note, so Yong Soo was determined not to be late (for once) to this meeting. It was about the family too, apparently, which made it even more important.

Nevertheless, that didn't stop him from throwing open the door with a very indiscreet bang and proclaiming, loudly and cheerfully, "I'm here, da ze!"

Yong Soo cast a bright look around the room, waved at Alec and Antonio (eh, what were they doing here? Oh well!) and then scooted over to the small gathering of his family. Not everyone was here, it seemed. He stole a chair from a desk as he went and sat right next to his twin so he could drape his arms over him. "Is everyone else coming too?" he smiled. It was a little exciting actually -- it was rare that the whole entire family got to be together! Even if it was something serious. But there was nothing they couldn't tackle if they were together! Right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wangs family "secret"   The Wangs family "secret" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wangs family "secret"
Page 1 of 1