World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room Empty
PostSubject: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Opening the door and softly shutting it behind himself he dropped everything he had and laed on the bed. His body was sore...he didn't mind traveling at all, but he was an idiot thinking he should carry all his luggae up at once. He sat up and began unzipping his suitcases and placing his clothes neatly in the closet. Pull a strand of hair out of his face he began to unpack, and his suitcase and bags began to shrink little by little.

"I think that should do it for now....", Hong mumbled before placing the bags in the far corner of the closet. He quickly grabbed his iPod anda set of headphones, and began laying on the bed.

Last edited by Li Wang on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:46 pm

After hearing his dear younger brother... that he haven't seen for ages thanks to the British family that completely isolated him from the rest of the family... will be attending the same academy, Yao soon visits Li in room 206. The room is a bit far from his and Kiku's room but since they're in the same dorm it's just a minute's travel.

Yao arrives at the door step of room 206. He knocks the door. "Li-kun aru? Are there aru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:53 pm

天天都需要你爱,

我的心思有你猜

我就是要你让我每天都精彩

天天把他挂嘴边,到底什么是真爱

Opening his eyes and putting the music on pause he turned his head towards the door. Someone visiting? The aru was that thing that clicked in his head. Yao! The older brother he had long been seperated from... Jus by looking at Li you would have guessed he was in total control, but inside he was a nervous reck...

Taking a few steps closer to the door and breathing in and out for a few seconds, he slowly opened the door. His eyes widened a bit and he felt his hands shake, but he tried to keep his whle body still and maintain the stoic expression. "Lei Ho Yao...." Even if his voice was failing him...
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Yao is pretty straight. He expresses his feelings straight, especially towards his dearest siblings. "Li-kun! Ni hao ma?" he hugs Li without noticing how nervous Li was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Li was quickly hugged, and he felt the rush of emotion that he had buried long ago from the seperation...He began biting his bottom lip to prevent from releasing it.

"I'm fine...I just can't believe it's you...."
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:13 pm

"I'm so happy to see you aru." Yao releases Li. "Did they feed you well aru?" He was worried if the British family Li was taken in took care of him well.

(Ah, let's say Li was taken by force. Tragic story -_- There was once that the family failed a business once and was forced to hand over Li to the other family.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Gently nodding to stop the worrying that was so evident on Yao's face. He looked down and the straight at him, "They feed me well....don't worry, they are really well off....but I still missed you all..."

The sadness in his voice was quickly sending flashbacks into his head of the day he was taken away.

( alright~)
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:50 pm

His expression lightened as Yao heard Li was ok. "I'm glad aru." He tried to make a more cheerful face. "Since we're here we can see each other everyday aru. I Let's hope our other siblings will attend this school too."

For few seconds he think about his other siblings. 'Kiku, Li-kun, Lien-chan and I are here so that means there's still Mei-chan, Thai-kun, Yun Soo, Tibet-kun, Mongol-kun... who else did I forget to mention aru?' In spite being still young he sometimes forget to remember some of his siblings.

Then Yao remembers his reason for visiting. He takes out a jade coin shaped phone charm with dragon carving. "Li-kun, here's yours aru. Papa and Mama made each of us a charm aru." It was similar to the one he has and one he gave to Kiku not long ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:07 pm

He nodded feelin a warmth inside of him and he felt his mood lighten up just from Yao's exprerssion. "Yes....hopefully we'll bump into eachother during school....I've met Kiku- have yet to meet the others though...", and almost as quickly as it went, the nerves finally came back.

Seeing Yao take out a charm resembling a dragon, and saying that their parents made it, sent another wave of flashbacks to his mind. He took it and looked at all the edges of the charm in the palm of his hand. "So they all match.....our parents were thoughtful...."
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:41 pm

"Kiku is my roommate so we will see more often. I hope you can get a roommate from our family aru... except Yun Soo aru." Yao emphasized the Korean name with a low ungrateful tone. Even though Yun Soo is part of their family, it seems like he acts different towards him.

"Of course aru. Since most of us are in different families this is the only way we could say we are connected aru." Yao shows Li his phone with the family phone charm dangling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

He didn't hesistate to take out his phone and quickly put the charm to the phone. It magnificently dangled and shined in the light, he couldn't help but let out a sigh of gratitude. He smiled upon his brother, the connection talk was good but-

"Yong Soo? what happens if I get him as roomate...?" , he heard the distaste in his brother's voice. He couldn't help but wonder what he had done...
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:12 am

"Then I will hide you in my room aru~ We can just sleep together in my bed aru. The bed is pretty big since it's made for huge westerners aru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:54 pm

After a few days of being homeless, he was finally caught sleeping in a classroom and finally showed where his room was. Didn't they know he couldn't read the numbers?! It was in his record! Cameron stood before the room the School official took him to, then left him standing before. Tilting hi head, Cameron raised his hand and knocked very loudly on the door, not that he meant to knock so loud. He put on a hug grin as he stodd there with all his bags waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:01 am

Li's head turned towards where the knock came from- the door of course. He blinked and then looked at the spare bed on the other side of the room...oh right, he had a roomate. Li brushed off some dust that had gotten on his blazer's sleeves, and walked in front of the door. He took a deep breathe and took a moment before opening the door. He raised his eyebrows at the person he found behind it.

He attempted to smile-for a second before finding it too akward on his face and allowed the boy in. He took notice he had red hair and bright green eyes, and to accompany all that he had a large grin on his face. Green eyes that looked familiar....-but he seemed nice, and he let out a short sigh of relief. "come in....my name is Li"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:07 am

Cameron followed the other into the room and looked about the room in a childish awe. "Aye... Oh! I be Cameron! Nice to meet ye, don't ya know!" He grinned and set his things by the empty bed. He then held out his hand to the Asian. "I hope we can be friends!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:15 am

"uh yeah nice to meet you....sure..."

He looked at the hand that was offered to him, and hesitated in taking it. "Yeah..." Li still looked at him with curiosity before pulling his hand away and nodding at him again and sitting on his own bed. "hope you don't mind the mess"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:21 am

Cameron looked about the room and blinked. "There be a mess?" He tilted his head, if this room was messy then he is scared to see what was considered clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 am

Li slightly frowned, "yes.....I mean....look around....I didn't put my stuff where it should go and-junk...."
He eyed his panda and then eyed Cam's luggage. "I'll clean it later though...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:26 am

Cameron grins and flailed his arms. "T'ain't no problem! I live out of my suitcases anyways, don't ya know! Keep yer stuff where ever ye want!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 am

"oh really?....alright then....I use to only clean it up because I would have too", his mind went to his brother but then he stared back at Cameron, "but we'll do it your way then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:38 am

Cameron grinned and plopped down on the bed and thus stretched out on it like a cat." Mmmmmm....a beeeed.... how I missed sleepin' in a bed~" Looking at Li. "Aye...if I stay long enough...mebbie I'll 'move in' so to say, don't ya know." He laid on the bed and fidgeted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:46 am

Li stared back at Cameron trying his best to understand what he was getting at. "So that means you will be living with me- I don't mind....I just ask you not bring in people late at night" Li picked up a book on the floor and began scanning through it not really reading just watching what the other would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:49 am

Cameron looked at him and blinked. "The only person I would bring here is me twin. But she t'ain't allowed to be here after curfew, don't ya know." He rolled on the bed and stared at Li. "I t'ain't never met anyone like ye before.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 am

Squinting at him and then putting a hand in front of his face in order to ignore the stare he got he tried to think of what he meant, "you mean the way I look....or just how akward I am?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:54 am

Cameron stared at the hand in front of his face, most people would get offended by that. "Nah... yer just quiet and ye t'ain't bombin' me with questions. I t'ain't care wot ye look like. I hink ye look cool." Cameron grinned.

He hugged the pillow, now that he was gonna sleep in a bed at night, those nightmares will return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next