World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] Empty
PostSubject: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:04 am

Hayden looked about the condominum-like room, savoring the familiar feeling of being in a dormitory again. The only difference this time is that it's a teacher's dormitory, not a students and teachers are given more perks than the students themselves. But what akes matters worse for the blonde is that he vivdly remembers the painful memory of being separated from his older brother, who is more than just a brther to him, on that fateful day.

As he was settling down, he choose to take the bed near the door, a gesture out of habit and began to unpack his things. In his mind he had wondered where was Rob right now. He was wondering why his brother / lover stopped writting to him ever since he had told him that he was going to work in World Academy W.

Last edited by Hayden Rhys Kirkland on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:06 am

Robbie had never been very good at keeping secrets from Rhys - and this was one thing he really wanted to keep as a surprise. He fidgeted almost constantly since he'd gotten his acceptance. Through his discharge ceremony, through various forms of transportation, through the introductory meeting with the Headmaster, through hiding his things in the top of a closet so Rhys wouldn't notice them immediately...he hadn't sat still or slept soundly for days.

He hoped desperately that Rhys would like the surprise. He wasn't sure what he'd do if his little brother was mad about the secret...sleep on the couch, he supposed. He knocked on the door to his own room, despite having a key, despite knowing who must be inside (he'd watched Rhys rather furtively from the corner). He knocked and leaned against the wall opposite the door, arms crossed, watching the peephole from under heavy dark ginger brows. He tried not to fidget. It was a little easier, knowing Rhys was so close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:03 am

The blonde turned his head towards the door as he heard the knock on the door and presumed that it must be his room mate. "Hang on!" he called out as he hid his picture frame of him and Rob, in one of the rare days they could see each other, under is pillow and made a casual stride over to the door and opened it in one fluid motion.

He was extremely surprised that a familiar scent [I'm referring to colonge] wafted in. And he knew extremely well who uses it. Looking to the wall opposite the door, his eyes opened wide and his immediate action was...

Closing the door shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:27 am

Robbie laughed uproariously in the hallway, before knocking again. "Awwww, come on, Rhys, let me in~" he called through the door. "I just wanted to surprise ye~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:50 am

Placing both of his hands against the door, the welsh stammered thickly, "W-what are you doing here Rob?! You're supposed to be somewhere far away, in a place a barely know!" He could feel tears welling up in his eyes. Whether it was happines or anger, he just couldn't tell right now.

"You think you could just barge in unannounced! Bloody hell, I barely heard a word from you for the past months! You have no idea how you got me so worried and restless!" he snarled against the door, effectively locking it. Unknown to him, Rob has a key.

"You think this is a wonderful surprise, hn?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:35 pm

"I got my discharge through. No more somewhere faraway, no more sleeping in a barracks with a bunch of smelly bastards, and no more writing sappy love letters to 'my girlfriend Hayley.' It's permanent this time. Please let me in?" he wheedled. "I'll make it up to you~"

"You know I'm shit at keeping secrets from you...I didn't want to get your hopes up until I knew for sure I got the job. You know, I'd really rather be telling you this to your face, instead of our door," Robbie pouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:40 am

"Make it up to yer lovely arse then!" the blonde Welsh snarled as he patted towards his bed. The muffled sounds of his footsteps rang along the room, being followed shortly by the creaking of springs as he flung himself on his bed. Hayden didn't know what to do right now. Part of him wanted to throw himself at his brother- no, HIS lover and cover that sun-kissed face of his, with kisses and nibbles he had held back for so long.

Another part of him wanted to punch the fucking bastard senseless until he was pulp. Then again, it was so unlike him to do that and Robert knows that very well. Hayden was a soft-hearted person after all. He may act tough but that’s just his self-defence mechanism originating from his stubborn personality

Another part just wanted to lock that arsehole outside of their room the whole night.

Either which, it would seem that the first choice would win no matter what happens. And that’s what happened a few seconds later. Hayden found himself opening the door, dragging his so-called “brother” inside of the room and showering him with kisses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:33 am

"Can't I make it up with me lovely arse?" Robbie pleaded through the door. Listening to Rhys flop on the bed was enough to make him want to break his promise to himself and use the key just so he could go ravish his little brother properly.

Rhys was good enough to interrupt before Robbie had to resort to such measures, though. And what a wonderful way to interrupt...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:25 am

Effectively kicking the door behind them and locking it as it slammed against its hinges, Hayden shoved his brother up against the wall, impatiently taking off his brother's coat as he showered the older man with kisses of frustration and longing.

"I...fucking...missed ye." he snarled inbetween kisses, taking a few gulps of air as he did so.

Tears were threatning to fall down from the younger man;s eyes but he was wise enough to force them back in. He didn't want to spoil their lovely reunion with his wimp-like tears. Nope. He'll save that for later.

Right now he was too busy entertaining Robert. In a manner that the Scot enjoyed so much. "I should sodding punish ye for keeping this from me." Hayden scowled as he parted from his lover's lips for air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Robbie grinned at his little brother. "Bit forceful today, are we~?" he teased, actually quite pleasantly surprised by the pushiness. Sometimes he had to arouse Rhys to the point of near-incoherence before his lover would admit to wanting a good hard fuck.

"Missed ye...too~" he kissed back. He held Rhys close in his arms. He hummed at the idea of punishment. "But that'd only delay both our enjoyment," he pouted, gathering Rhys in his arms - well, gathering Rhys' arse in his hands and lifting him up, walking his lover to the bed. "Ye can spank me t'morrah," he compromised, smiling innocently.

Of course, they both knew he'd probably enjoy that, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Hayden stared really hard at his sibling with an annoyed look on his face. He wanted to slap that "innocent" look off of his brother's face at that moment on then again he was to engrossed at savoring the tight feeling in his pants. Dear heavens, he seriously needs to resist his lover's charms once in a while. A small pout crossed his child-like features as he was dumped into the nearest bed by Rob, who was looking impish by the minutes apparently.

Damn that Scot to the high heavens.

Hayden glared into those emerald irises of his own brother and could see that behind the mischevious look he was sporting was something else. Something buried for quite a while. A look extremely familiar to Hayden and equaled to what he was feeling deep inside.

"Oh fer chrissake!" he swore rather impatiently, reaching out and grabbing his brother's shirt and dragging the older man on top of him and into another heated kiss.

Kicking off his shoes in a frisky manner, Hayden then wrapped his legs around his brother's waist, locking Rob closer to his body, the younger man's arousal poking and rubbing against the fabric of their clothes. The blonde Welsh was too immersed with his feelings that logic was somewhere there at the back of his head, having a bloody tea his conscience.

"Hard fuck first, then talk!" he demanded, a 'I'm-going-to-rip-your-goddammed-shirt-off-if-you're-going-to-delay-this-any-further-arsehole!'-look present in his eyes.

Logic always goes on a bloody tea party when Robert does these things to him.

He will not openly admit it, for the sake of their bloody family, but he loves Robert so much. So much, he at times is at loss on how to express it. At time, he would express it throuh sex. Then again, no one's objecting on that kind of expression, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:37 pm

That pout was delicious, and Robbie didn't feel like denying himself a taste. He bent in for a needy kiss, smacking his lips when he pulled away.

He half-fell on top of Rhys, startled off balance. He was more than eager for another kiss, though.

"We are wearing...entirely too many clothes," Robbie purred. "And, most unfortunately, you'll have to let go of me before I can correct that without thinning my already small wardrobe." He nipped Rhys lip before trying to pull back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:53 am

Hayden rolled his eyes and let go of his lover reluctantly. But despite of that a small smirk played on his lips, licking his dry, yet bruised lips along the way. "Great Scot, if this is your way of teasing me, then rejoyce. It's working perfectly well ye bastard."

His fingers then SLOWLY and sensously unbuttoned his white polo shirt in front of his brother, his eyes never leaving Robert's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:39 am

"I am a great, rejoicing Scot," Robbie teased. "And..." he trailed off, distracted by the strip tease. "And..." he tried again.

"...What was I saying?" he asked faintly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 am

Hayden raised a brow in amusement. "Andddd~?" he asked in apalyful tone. How he really likes doing this to Robert. It makes the cute side of his lover pop out of nowhere and it was extremely entertaining. As his fingers slenderly popped the button out of their respective holes one by one, Hayden smirked slyly, his hips meeting up to grind softly against Robert's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:06 am

Robbie took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of Rhys and only making his problem worse. There was no way to avoid getting interested in this...he leaned in for a soft kiss to Rhys' lips.

He gave up on remembering whatever it was he had been trying to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:12 am

Hayden was well pleased on what was happening right now between them both, well part of him anyway. The other part of him wants to shove the Scot's face down the toilet for being this secretive for so long. But we'll set that aside for later, shall we?

Hayden kissed back his brother softly, his lips molding with Rob's prefectly, as if they were made for each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:41 am

Robbie pulled back to look in Rhys' eyes for a moment. "I missed ye... truly, deeply, an' often. Missed ye so much..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:49 am

Hayden smiled softly but took that chance to impishly pin his brother down. "I know... save the tender word for later. right now I'm fucking horny as a rabbit on mating season." he snarled with a smirk. Before Robert could realize it, both of their pants were finally off and Hayden found himself rutting against his brother's own organ.

"S-shit...this won't do..." Hayden breathed as he crawled up and forced his brother's mouth open. "Suck me you bludering oaf." he said as he thrusted his needy organ into his lover's mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:03 pm

It was a little bit funny - Rhys was rather smaller than him, but he was feisty and domineering and Robbie found it incredibly sexy. He rocked up against Rhys for barely a moment before his little brother was moving again.

Och, Rhys was a needy little bastard tonight, and it was turning Robbie on. He struggled to breathe without choking, got his gag reflex under control, and started sucking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:01 am

Hayden groaned as he found himself fucking his brother's own mouth. When was the last time he did this...? I dunno, maybe six to eight months ago, he can't recall. And he blames lust. Closing his cerulean eyes, the younger male began to move rythmitically as his brother sucked him off.

"Nngh... R-rob..." he moaned, in arather sex manner, as his cock was being fondled by the older's tongue. Geezus, he hated to admit it but Rob's better at this than him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:38 am

Robbie hummed in pleasure at the little noises Rhys was making. He let Rhys control the pace - but not for long. His hands stopped the other's hips and he sucked Rhys down to the root, practically purring in satisfaction. Little brother smelled good, and it really had been too long. He flicked his tongue hard along the vein at the underside of Rhys' cock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:39 am

Rhys let out a low moan as he felt the sensitive part of his cock traced by his brother's expert tongue. Guh, damn the Scot to the high heavens! He knows his body too well. He whimpered as he was held down firmly by Rob's hands, firm enough that he couldn't buck his hips.

Pretty soon his mouth began to dry and his body was starting to be covered by a thin sheet of sweat. He could also feel pre-cum beginning to drip from the slit of his cock. Dammit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:49 am

Robbie knew Rhys was getting close. He started humming childish Scottish tunes, chiefly "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean." He was hoping through mental conditioning to get Rhys to come without being touched whenever Robbie sang that song.

He was only beginning this project today, since he hadn't even known what mental conditioning was the last time he'd seen Rhys before this. Still, he had very high hopes. It should work. Or, at the very least, Rhys would get some very good head and Robbie would be amused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:32 am

Hayden groaned shamelesly, his hands on Rob's head, begging him to actually go on. If he was still sane, he would scold Robert for humming that. He moaned openly, ashamed to see that the humming was driving him nuts and close to his own orgasm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next