World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 2: Yong Soo and Alfred's meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

Room 2: Yong Soo and Alfred's meeting Empty
PostSubject: Room 2: Yong Soo and Alfred's meeting   Room 2: Yong Soo and Alfred's meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Sitting on the bed had gotten boring after a while, so Yong Soo had opted to lie on the floor instead -- it was all squishy and carpeted and nice! - with a book spread out in front of him. So it was like this that he had looked up to a knocking on his door and called out, cheerfully, "Come in!"

And it was like this that he'd grinned at Matt as he peeked in, and then looked at Matt weirdly when the Canadian had referred to himself in third person (Yong Soo did that to Matt sometimes, but never Matt to Matt!), and afterwards told him that Matt didn't need to treat him to snacks again since he already did it so many times--

-- but then it had really gotten too odd, so Yong Soo sprung over to the blonde and, upon closer inspection (because nothing escaped his Korean powers of deduction!) and with a widening grin, realised,

"HEY, you're not Matt, da ze!"

Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones
I'm the hero! Nahahaha!

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Yong Soo and Alfred's meeting   Room 2: Yong Soo and Alfred's meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Alfred was sent on an errand by Matthew to go buy snacks for a Yong Soo. Apparently, when he got there, he was greeted by a hyper-looking Korean student- who had mistaken him for Matt.

"Of course I'm not! My name's Alfred, Alfred F Jones!" Alfred huffed. Sure they look alike, but come on, Mattie has no cowlick!

"And are you Yong Soo by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Yong Soo and Alfred's meeting   Room 2: Yong Soo and Alfred's meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:10 pm

"I am!" Yong Soo cheered, throwing up his arms for good measure. Wait, how did this guy know that? Well, whatever! Maybe he was Matt's mysterious alter-ego, they really looked too alike for it to be a coincidence, after all. Or maybe a doppelganger, that would be kind of cool too--

"Then, can I call you Alfred? Or Al? Or Fred!" he asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Yong Soo and Alfred's meeting   Room 2: Yong Soo and Alfred's meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 2: Yong Soo and Alfred's meeting
Page 1 of 1