World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 5: Scared American's sleepover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

Room 5: Scared American's sleepover  Empty
PostSubject: Room 5: Scared American's sleepover    Room 5: Scared American's sleepover  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:26 pm

When Alfred said they had to go to the cinema once they were done eating their hamburgers, Matthew had had a bad feeling. When his brother suggested they went to see a zombie movie, he tried to refuse.
But Arthur was here and he also wanted to see it. So he gave up and was now cursing himself for not being slightly stronger and forbidding his brother to go.
Not that he didn't enjoy the movie; it was okay.
No, what he disliked was how his brother had invaded his bed and was now not only taking a lot of place, but also had cold feet pressed against his legs, was sobbing, whining and was almost choking him by clinging to him.
Oh, he had had a lot of fun suggesting that maybe there were ghost out here. Maybe it was a pay back for that. And he bet on how long it would take for Alfred to crawl in someone's bed -and won the bet, which was a slightly comforting idea, even if he wasn't sure of how much ten pounds were in Canadian dollars-

Anyway, now he was staring at the wall, rubbing circle on his brother's back, hoping he would calm down. If he didn't, and Matthew actually managed to find some sleep with him sobbing, he would be sure his brother would shake him to wake him up because he heard a noise or saw something that wasn't here.

Stupid brother with his stupid heroic behavior and stupid nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones
I'm the hero! Nahahaha!

PostSubject: Re: Room 5: Scared American's sleepover    Room 5: Scared American's sleepover  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:51 am

Alfred is a hero! Of course he wouldn't be scared of anything!
...Except for zombie movies.
Well, it all started as a night out eating burgers. And then he wanted to go to the cinema, and that's when he saw the zombie movie. He wanted to prove himself brave, he's 14 for god's sake! And then Mattie and Iggy just had to scare him, and, and....

Here he is now sobbing in Mattie's room, with Matt rubbing his back.

"...Why do I have to get scared all the time?" Alfred whined. He hated it. Heroes are not this weak!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Room 5: Scared American's sleepover    Room 5: Scared American's sleepover  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Matthew was still trying to sooth him when Alfred whimpered.
He tried to understand what he said, and once he managed to sort that one out, he crawled a bit away from his brother and took his cheeks in his hands, to make sure he could look at him.
"Alfred. You're only 14. And you're only scared of horror movies. Don't take it so seriously, everyone is afraid of at least one thing, especially when they're as young as you."
That said, he went back to cuddling his little sibling, hoping it would be enough to comfort him and put him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones
I'm the hero! Nahahaha!

PostSubject: Re: Room 5: Scared American's sleepover    Room 5: Scared American's sleepover  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Alfred was still whining about the fact that he is weak, when Matthew grabbed both his cheeks and told him that everyone will be scared of something, especially bexause he is still 14. Alfred was a little unhappy about the answer at first, but then Matt started rubbing his back again and he considered it enough to make up for the unsatisfactory answer. Then he remembered something else- heroes do NOT exhibit their weakness.

"...Matt, don't tell anyone, please?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Room 5: Scared American's sleepover    Room 5: Scared American's sleepover  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Whoops. He kind of just sent a text message to Arthur to tell him he won that bet.
Oh well, Alfred didn't have to know. And he wouldn't tell anyone after he asked, so it was still more or less okay.
"... okay, Alfred."
He nuzzled a bit in his brother's hair, hoping it would be good now. He wanted to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Toris

Toris

PostSubject: Re: Room 5: Scared American's sleepover    Room 5: Scared American's sleepover  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Toris was tired. He had spent most of his day with Natalya and then to had write an essay for literature class. Apparently leaving the whole thing for the last day was not a good idea and would take untill wee hours in the morning to finish. Holding his newly done essay he quietly made it back to his room.
Knowing it was late Toris tried to make the least sound possible not to wake up Matthew. He slowly turned the knob and pushed the door, it made an eerie squeak. He made sure to remember to oil that door tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones
I'm the hero! Nahahaha!

PostSubject: Re: Room 5: Scared American's sleepover    Room 5: Scared American's sleepover  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Alfred truly enjoyed the comfort Mattie had to offer for him. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Mattie is the only persom he would sob so openly to. He relaxed, feeling sleepier and sleepier, and he was just about to open his eyes when he heard a squeak. Frightened, he jolted up awake again, blue eyes flickering with worry, intent of sleeping gone.

"Mattie...what was that squeak?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Room 5: Scared American's sleepover    Room 5: Scared American's sleepover  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:38 pm

He felt his brother relax in his arms, and was cheering internally. If Alfred went to sleep, it meant he could actually get some rest too. He could feel how his brother was not as stiff as before, slowly getting to sleep, when suddenly he heard that squeak too. Meant Toris was coming back in the room.
But Alfred didn't know about Toris. And he was sure a zombie invasion would take place tonight.
And it was a squeaking noise, which obviously would make him believe the deads were out to get him. He shifted a bit, looking sleepily at the door.
"it's alright Alfred...surely just my roommate..."
With that he laid his head back on his pillow, not able to see without his glasses in the dark.
And he was back to rubbing soothing circles on his brother's back. He wondered if his arm and wrist would be sore tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 5: Scared American's sleepover    Room 5: Scared American's sleepover  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 5: Scared American's sleepover
Page 1 of 1