World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

"Advertising for the Culinary art club"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

"Advertising for the Culinary art club" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   "Advertising for the Culinary art club" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Aiya~ A lover's quarrel aru?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   "Advertising for the Culinary art club" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Perfect! Fratello makes the fourth member! we can officially apply to be a club!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   "Advertising for the Culinary art club" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:53 pm

*turns bright red* Chiiiiigiii!! LIKE HELL IT'S A LOVER'S QUARREL!!!! I HATE THAT TOMATO BASTARD!!!!!! I JUST DIDN'T WANT HIS STUPIDITY RUINING OUR CLUB!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   "Advertising for the Culinary art club" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:53 am

I think I'd like ta join this club, if it's alright with you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   "Advertising for the Culinary art club" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:45 pm

O-of cc-ourse!!! *blushes and tries not to stare at the pretty girl*
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   "Advertising for the Culinary art club" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   "Advertising for the Culinary art club" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:23 pm

((Thread is locked.... will be deleted after a week! If you want to join, join through the actual thread))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   "Advertising for the Culinary art club" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Advertising for the Culinary art club"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2